RULES OF THE PRIZE COMPETITION
(Terms and Conditions)
The PRIZE COMPETITION is to win a place as crew person and join the crew for the fastest circumnavigation of the Globe World Record. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to compete in something truly amazing. All necessary training, food, clothing etc will be covered by Team Britannia Ltd.
What’s on offer?
12 lucky winners will be drawn to take part on one of the legs of the World record. You will be joined by some of the country’s wounded and injured heroes from Blesma who we are extremely proud to be working with. You will also be in the company of some of the greatest powerboaters and adventurers in the world. Each leg is circa 3,000 Nautical Miles, and while on board you will be driving, keeping watch and helping to make the revolutionary HydroDiesel which powers the two massive FPT engines.
Each winner will receive a copy of the World Record as well as entering the record books for their own individual record for the passage they are on the boat.
100 Lucky people will be randomly drawn to take part in a day out on the boat after the World Record.
Every participant who enters the Prize Competition will be allocated 25 Shares in Clean Fuel Ltd, so you are not only getting a chance to take part in a once in a lifetime opportunity but helping to save the planet as well. As always, the value of any shares can go down but in this case it is expected the value will increase after we have proven to the world there is a an easy fix for a large part of the pollution that is being generated daily.
The Promoter is Team Britannia Ltd, Dundas Spur, Portsmouth, Hampshire, PO3 5NX.
The answer submitted by the entrant obtains an opportunity of gaining the prize.
The Value of the main Prize is £10,000 plus the value of the shares in Clean Fuel Ltd.
30th March 2019
30th September 2019
The Question must be answered correctly prior to gaining access to have an opportunity to win the prize.
The Entrant acknowledges that he/she has used skill and judgement to answer the question correctly.
All Entrants must provide contact details to the Promoter including an email address and phone number.
The Promoter cannot be held responsible for the entrant’s failure due to errors, inaccuracies or omissions in the contact details provided.
The Promoter and Entrants acknowledge the Prize Competition, its administration and all associated activities are governed by English Law and that the Promoter and Entrants recognise that the County or High Courts in the UK shall have exclusive jurisdiction in the event of any dispute arising out of the prize competition or its administration.
By entering the Prize Competition, all Entrants confirm that all information and data they have submitted is complete, up to date, accurate and true. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify an entrant (entirely at their own discretion) if there are reasonable grounds the entrant has acted in breach of any of the Terms and Conditions.
WEBSITE & EMAIL ADDRESS:
Entrants are deemed to have read the terms and conditions and agree to be bound by them whether entering the Prize competition via the website or post.
1. The Prize Competition is operated by the Promoter.
2. Entries will only be valid via the website or by stamped addressed envelope.
3. The Prize competition is restricted to the first 100,000 entries.
4. The price for the competition is £25.00.
5. Only completed entries will be included in the draw.
6. Entrants accept that the payment of £25.00 is to answer the question and does not form a guarantee to win the prize.
7. By answering the question, the Entrant acknowledges they have used skill and judgement.
8. English is the only language in which the Entrant may submit an entry.
9. The Promoter will allow three days from the closing date for free entries to arrive.
10. An entry will be declared void without a refund if the Entrant engages in any form of fraud (actual or apparent) fraudulent concealment, representation, hacking or interference with the proper functioning of the website.
11. Prizes are not transferrable, and should any winner be unable to accept a prize, no cash alternative will be offered.
Payments to be made via a secure banking system on the Team Britannia website.
The winners of the Prize Competition will be randomly drawn according to the terms and conditions.
If the Promoter is unable to contact the winner either by email or phone or writing within 21 days of the random draw, then the Promoter will be entitled to award the prize to the next entrant.
The Prize competition rules do not form any contract nor venture between the Promoter and Entrant.